Use of any Audata product which can be accessed, or interacted with, by people other than users inside your organisation (the “External-Facing Services”) is subject to this External-Facing Services Policy (“Policy”).
Audata may change this Policy at any time by posting the update at http://getaudata.com/legal.
A customer’s violation of this Policy will be considered a breach of the Master Subscription Agreement (“MSA”).
Customers may not use External-Facing Services to display, store, process or transmit, or permit use of External-Facing Services to display, store, process or transmit:
- Material that infringes or misappropriates a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Material that violates a third-party’s privacy rights;
- Material that violates applicable law;
- Excessively profane material;
- Hate-related or violent material;
- Material advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Material intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
- Illegal software;
- Malicious code, such as viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious code, files, 2 External-Facing Services Policy scripts, agents or programs; or
- Other material that violates or encourages conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
Customers may not, and may not allow any third-party, including its users, to use an External-Facing Service to:
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email (spam). Such prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- sending email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law;
- imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or creating false accounts or the purpose of sending spam;
- mining or harvesting any web property (including any External-Facing Service) to find email addresses or other user account information;
- sending unauthorized mail via open, third-party servers; and
- . sending email to users who have requested to be removed from a mailing list;
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate, or offer to do the same with respect to, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like;
- Engage in phishing;
- Transmit material that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent themselves or the source of any email;
- Use an External-Facing Service to violate the rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of an External-Facing Service;
- Use an External-Facing Service in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
- Use an External-Facing Service to engage in or promote gambling, or run a gambling operation;
- Use an External-Facing Service to sell, distribute or export prescription drugs or other controlled substances;
- Use an External-Facing Service to sell, distribute or promote drug paraphernalia;
- Use an External-Facing Service, or any interfaces provided with an External-Facing Service, to access any other service or website in a manner that violates the terms for use of or access to such service or website.